Lost Heart, Found Danger Lost Heart, Found Danger

Very Nice

Really enjoyed it, the end didn't really tie it for me though. Why would she throw him the gun when he's clearly conscious and able to use it. Other than that, superb effort, Love the colours.

Micwizard Micwizard

Jeez.

Stick animations have come a long way in the last 10 years.

And this is at the pinnacle of that.

: You Boob-Tube : : You Boob-Tube :

Interesting point, but a bit hypocritical Illwill.

Though I agree with your argument, that thing about people not putting effort into their content and youtube being an outlet for creative people to have a voice, but being muffled by all the shit etc etc. I have to point something out:

How hard was it to make this animation? I mean really.
Write script
Import library
Photoshop image of tvs
Import photoshop background
Record audio
Move pitch slider up
Paste movieclip of foamy waving arms, bobbing up and down and ranting.
Paste audio clip
Draw stop sign (it's new I'll give you credit)
Do a bit of syncing
Export as .swf
Post on newgrounds
receive +4.00 score.

A lot of youtube vlogs require more effort than you put into foamy, and deserve the fame they get (SxePhil is a great example), and a lot of better animations get less exposure than you get. I think you should count yourself lucky, and steer clear of this topic, because you're closer to being part of the problem than being a victim.

Lineart Tutorial Lineart Tutorial

10/10 And I don't even care for this sort of thing

I'm not really into this sort of thing, japanese art and culture is not my style, but it's obviously yours, in a big way. You are extremely talented and I wish I had your skill, the best part is you give everything away here and anyone can pick up a tablet and help themselves to a good sketching by following your guidelines.

Clearly the best tutorial on newgrounds, and I don't think you should take ReidS review seriously, you explained everything you showed in detail, and anyone with half a brain could tell that this is an incredible submission.

10/10, 5/5.

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

Loved it!

Good work man! Glad you stuck it out with this one! Seemed like it was almost overwhelming what you tried to achieve, but I'm glad you committed yourself to this amazing project. This will truly be one of the great newgrounds submission, the fact that (from what I know), you went from being a great animator, to a great programmer as well for this project is completely inspiring.

Thank you for gracing this site with your awesome ideas, humour and animation!

Stabby. :) (Old Skool theswain.com forumgoer.)

Alone.. Alone..

Sorry I didn't write a review earlier!

Glad I could use your music in my Madness Day Submission, and I'm glad it scored so well! It's an awesome song!

Wahnsinn responds:

Thanks a lot! Glad you used it in your video. You used it really well :D

Sculptured (2009 Remix) Sculptured (2009 Remix)

AAARGGGHHH!!!

I wanted so badly to use this in my madness combat sumbission! But the vocals wouldn't work with it.

Great Piece, especially at 3:30, awesome, just not usable in a madness entry because of the vocals!

Necromancy (drum n' bass) Necromancy (drum n' bass)

God

Damn.

Last Supper of Raptor Jesus Last Supper of Raptor Jesus

I'm glad this picture happened! The world is better off with it in existence.